Blended feelings.
Ah, so the not-so-holidays are here already. Why can't they extend March holidays for a bit, damnit.
Went for choir practice today, and this was the most enjoyable practice I've had ever since I left Commonwealth. Why?

He's the reason. :) This year calls for a 180 deg change for JJ choir, because the new principal is willing to up the choir budget. One simple decision like that really paves the way for a once considered miraculous sort of a change. You have no idea how that feels.
He's Mr Darius Lim, a Singaporean composer, pianist and conductor at the age of 24. And he's damn awesome. Today's practice made me realise the reason why I love being in a choir, all over again. He reminds me of Mr Low, and that gives me a reason to dedicate myself to choir once more. But all good things come to an end, so they say. Why, why, why is it that we could only get such an awesome conductor when we're about to step down..?
Nevertheless, I'm still happy for the JJ choir. I hope that we would not be looked down upon ever again, under his baton. Never again, never ever again. I think we have been subjected to enough humiliation, criticism and what-not, and this is the time to rise up, against all odds.
Screw those who used to(and still) treat the JJ choir like we were an insignificant pile of trash. You guys have no idea what we've been through, have no idea what it's like to be treated like trash, have no idea what the situation is like for us, and are, henceforth, in no position to get so judgemental.
---
That aside, there's something in my mind that's eating into me. I had some strong suspicions regarding a particular issue about two years back, had it again a few months back, but I learnt to let it go. And now... it's bothering me again. A seemingly small issue, but vastly important to me. I really hope my suspicions will never be affirmed.
Oh, the beauty of the language of love, albeit how it is always lacked.